Friday, March 27, 2009

THIS IS THE BEGINNING

I have never blogged, but I have read quite a few of late.  With the economy heading the way it is, I have felt that I need to have some essentials stored in case we need them to make ends meet or in case of an emergency such as an ice storm or hurricane.  This could include food, water, flashlights, first aid kits, seeds for a garden, or 72 hour kits.

My cousin is the leader of a group of families who go together to buy essentials where she lives. My sister is also part of a group.  Families in our congregation at church have gotten together and bought essentials. By going in together to purchase, these groups offer significant savings over buying alone.  I wanted to put together a group that could participate in group buying of essential supplies here in the Kennebec/Sagadahoc county area.

I am inviting you to join me in this group.  If you know someone who would like to participate have them send me an email and I will add them to list.   


No comments:

Post a Comment